on my way to my goal

Options
I'm so excited! So far I've lost 30 lbs. In a little over 3 months. My starting weight was 253, current weight is 223, and my goal is 170. I have been thinking about dropping my goal down to 150 but we'll see when the time comes.

PicsIn_1319487867434.png

Replies

• donnamarie12345
    Options
    wow .. that's great.. keep up the good work !!
  • mmensah
    mmensah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my goal is 150 too...i have so far lost 65lbs...i started at 265 now i am 209 i work out twice a day and i love water aeorbics and i walk all the time ...just do it slow dont try so fast because then you gain the wieght back faster..so just take it one day at a time...
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job on the 30 lbs lost - keep it up and you will get to that goal in no time.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • kimbk1
    kimbk1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know you have to feel like you can do anything at this point??!! Im happy for your loss. You keep up that goal. set them small at first. you can do anything that you put your mind to. wtg!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    fantastic job keep up the hard work x
  • shunta864
    Options
    Thanks guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!