For all you with toddlers....Enjoy! =)

Options
My husband shared this with me....we have an 18-month old baby boy and I was laughing so hard! :laugh:

10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.

9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.

8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.

7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.

6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.

5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.

4. There's definitely going to be a fight.

3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.

2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.

1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• tsmed15
    Options
    That's all too correct! My kids are 5 and 3 now, and I still have those thoughts on occassion!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. All of this is true. I picked up three cups on my way to the kitchen just this morning.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    so true
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    So so true! My kids are 7 and 5 now so I don't have this as much anymore but I totally remember the days.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    All of this is true. 3am I had my thirsty 5 year old poking me. 4am my 2 year old wanted something. Had I not gotten up I would have had both of them in bed with me. LOL.
  • kearyespeer
    Options
    This definitely sounds like a comparison between having toddlers and being in a frat house!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    OH that is FUNNY!!! I have had 6 kids and 4 are ages 12 and up and the youngers are 5 and almost 3. Just too funny!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love it!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My kids are 6 and 3. And some how the 3 year old wins the fights.

And just the other night, I woke up because the three year old heel dropped me in the eye.
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    And it doesn't get better about the mess! (But they tend to sleep in their own beds as they get older!). I have two messy teenagers and a 4-year old and there she was in bed this morning telling me to stretch and get moving.