Kinda New

Options
taeliesyn
taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
I hate having to describe myself and these introduction type posts.
I've been here for a month or so, a few weeks longer on the app.

I was never that far over weight, but I took a business trip and pants I had worn comfortably previously were painful to wear because my belly was pushing into a button, a previous business trip I had difficulty site seeing as walking was my only mode of transport and it became uncomfortable because my thighs were rubbing together. So I decided I was going to lose weight.

I'm looking to get some more friends, happy for advice etc
Basic details
I'm a guy, 31 years old and work in IT so stuck to a desk most of the time. I have a few horses and would love to win lotto so I could by a property, breed/show/compete horses and do farm stuff all with my OH.

Replies

• JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hey guy, welcome to the site. IT here as well (Information Security) and also working on my masters, so I totally get the desk thing :) I love being outside too, my thing is offroading in my Jeeps, seem to spend more time wrenching than wheelin lately but if it gets me away from the screens its all good!

Feel free to add me...!
  • kallenspach
    kallenspach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a law student - so I definitely understand the sedentary lifestyle. Good luck! (Feel free to add me if you want some support)
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Sent Friend requests to both of you :)