New to the site and looking for encouragement!

Options
Hi my name is Krystal and I am new to MFP! I am starting out on my weight loss journey to a new healthier me! I am a mom of 2 little cuties! A 3yr old and 3 month old! I have forgotten how important it is to take care of myself and have realized I AM WORTH THIS! I have recently joined back at the gym and am dedicating this time for ME! Would love to have some friends on here for inspiration and support!!!

Replies

• PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Hi Krystal!

Welcome!! You are going to love this site. Feel free to add me!!
  • kallenspach
    kallenspach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too - feel free to add me
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on taking the leap...we are all here to help!
  • LostButterfly
    LostButterfly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    good luck! Add me also if you wish :)
    the support you get on this site from everyone is amazing!!!
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome Feel free to add me=)
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Glad you joined! Add me if you'd like ;)
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hey Krystal,

Welcome to the beginning of your weight loss journey, we all are here to give you support. Add me if you like.
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your decision to start taking care of you!! I raised my kids on my own and though they are now 25 an 27 I learned the terrible habit of putting myself to the side and I, like you, have decided that I am worth this. Have you ever thought about how flight attendants tell us to put the oxygen mask on ourselves first, then on our child? It makes sense when you think about it....it we don't take care of ourselves, we will eventually not be able to take care of the ones we love.

I am pretty new to this too and I am enjoying finding friends.....we need all the help and encouragement we can get!!
  • GoalsinMind
    Options
    I'm new too! Welcome! It's so easy to take emphasis off of ourselves when we have kids! My kids are 9 and 7 (and AWESOME!) and they are great encouragers, but it's so easy to get wrapped up in them! :) I'd love to be on your support team! It's IMPORTANT and YES! You ARE worth it! Way to take the first step, girl!
  • bethyang
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I am new here as well, but am trying to record my daily activities. If you'd like to track your progress with someone , please feel free to add me. We can help encourge eachother. =)

~Lisa
  • lailaicoop
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place...welcome!