Knowing when to go back to the begining

Options
For a long time I faithfully logged every bit of food I put in my mouth. Then, I learned what the calorie count, carb count etc for just about everything I ate. I ate mostly the same things. So, I stopped recording on my log. Well lately, my stress level has been up. Visions of "bad" foods frequent my head. I have decided I NEED to go back to basics on logging everything in. It will help to keep me "honest." I've lost too much to go back. I'm at 62lbs lost and want at least 10 more. Just trying to stay focused on the prize!!!!!

Replies

• Walshloesch
    Walshloesch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You sound like one smart lady! Best of luck to you!!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your weight loss!!!! That's awsome...way to stay in it. atleast you recognized what you have to do. Keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    You know it makes sense! You've come this far and it would be soul destroying for you if you went back, after losing SIXTY TWO!!!pounds. Well done you :bigsmile:
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch ya'll!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    You can do it. That is exactly what i do when I start struggling. I go back through my diet diary and exercise diary and see what it was i was doing in the beginning that was working and go back to it. You have lost alot so far i know you will get this last 10 lbs off