Coffee

Options
I <3 coffee. BUT I <3 coffee with flavored creamer. So, I wanna know if any of you have tried the Millstone Flavored Coffees and if they were good! It's getting the time of year where I crave coffee, A LOT. So, if you would, let me know if you've tried it and what you think!

Thanks!

Replies

• becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Macklinh
    Options
    Regular coffee has virtually no nutrition. A cup contains fewer than 5 calories, with no significant amounts of protein, fat, carbohydrates or sodium. Infusing the bean with flavor does not change the nutritional content of the coffee. Millstone flavored coffees have virtually no nutritional elements and contain no significant calories.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/291872-millstone-flavored-coffee-nutrition-facts/#ixzz1bzSfS1r2

It is all about the cream you might add, or sugar.
  • Barbj56
    Barbj56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Make your own by adding cinnamon or vanilla to the filter basket. Fat free half and half is your friend:)
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I used to drink all my coffee with creamer. Weened myself off it and now drink black with truvia or sweet-n-low. Don't miss the creamer or calories at all. I drink a little less coffee and added green tea/other kinds of tea throughout the day and evening, besides drinking more water now!!!
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Coffeemate Sugar free flavors are delish!
  • rockytu
    rockytu Posts: 18
    Options
    finally a topic i can relate to.lol. luv my coffee in the morning.havent tried the millstone one.my daughter has me trying pumpkin spice creamer but i prefer good old cream and sugar.i dont like artificial sweetner and 2 tsp. sugar is only 8 g.carb.i can have 45 a day.
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    cinnamon is my preffered additive with one or two Stevia in the raw packets (i dont like Truvia or the stroe brand version of it cause they add something else that changes the flavor)

I do add 1 tbsp of creamer if I dont have any cinnamon available but leave it at that