Hi Everyone!

Options
New to My Fitness Pal, but after perusing the site, it looks to be a good one! I'm already pretty active, but unfortunately it's not translating into weight loss. I've lost some inches since getting serious about my workout, but the scale isn't showing results I would like.

Now, I need to work on the diet. My biggest problem is probably snacking between meals and not watching my portion control.

Looking forward to using this site!

K

Replies

• bskts4ver
    bskts4ver Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    New to My Fitness Pal, but after perusing the site, it looks to be a good one! I'm already pretty active, but unfortunately it's not translating into weight loss. I've lost some inches since getting serious about my workout, but the scale isn't showing results I would like.

Now, I need to work on the diet. My biggest problem is probably snacking between meals and not watching my portion control.

Looking forward to using this site!

K
  • lreilly16
    lreilly16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi K!

I just joined today too :) I agree....I think I am going to like this site. I am also pretty active, however i recently changed jobs ( I went from a pretty active one to a desk job) so it is a bit of a lifestyle change. I am now really paying attention to everything I do. Everyone jokes around the office that you gain the freshman 15 here too, and unfortunately I can see how easy that is to do. They always have food (donuts, cupcakes, you name it)

Let's motivate each other? Okay.

Good luck to you!!

L
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    Welcome both of you to MFP. You are going to love this site. I really like the food diary. It really opened my eyes to the food I was eating. Good luck.
  • saffron09
    saffron09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined this site today and I hope it helps me with the remaining part of my goal. I just can't seem to loose the last 15 lbs! It seems so much harder for some reason.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: