12 Hipsters vs' Freddy Krueger!?!?!?!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Setting: Outside a Chicago (Logan square) bar in the middle of the street @4am.

Matchup: The hipsters are extremely intoxicated and cranky because they ran out of Cigarettes. They are armed with PBR cans and Iphones and half of them have their Bike locks on hand.
Freddy is armed with his knife glove! Oh and Freddy is stone sober but has a pack of smokes in his back pocket.

Who wins and why???

Ready set go!

Replies

• KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Freddy... cause he's Freddy :)

And I'm not a big fan of Hipsters... lol
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    The incoporeal Freddy who exist only in your mind. Real world objects have no effect on him and they're too drunk to know the only way to fight him i to not be afraid of him.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

... because they ran out of hand-rolled, clove Cigarettes.

ftfy
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Freddy always wins lol. He would probably use the beer cans and bike locks to kill them in some oh so inventive Freddy type way.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Based on their description, I'd say the hipsters throw a beatdown to the poor *kitten* in the Freddy costume. However...

If they were standing there confused, with normal haircuts and properly fitting jeans, I'd say Freddy, 'cause they'd be experiencing a true nightmare and that wouldn't be a guy in a costume! Ha ha
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Unless freddy suddenly becomes paralyzed by the hipsters' freakish need to play ukuleles in public, I don't see how the hipsters are going to win.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say the hipsters. They would use their hipster glasses to refract some light into Freddy's eyes, then beat him to death with their huge bike locks. Then steal his cigarettes.
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    The hipsters wouldn't bother fighting him, it would be way too mainstream
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I'd have to say the hipsters. They would use their hipster glasses to refract some light into Freddy's eyes, then beat him to death with their huge bike locks. Then steal his cigarettes.

Ohhhh Genius!!! they would swipe Freddy's Cigarettes for sure...............
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Well the hipster can cut up the cans and use the aluminum as blades!