SUCCEEDING At "WEIGHT-LOSS" - THIS EXIT ONLY

Options
Franny Goodrich

SUCCEEDING At "WEIGHT-LOSS" - THIS EXIT ONLY.
There are only 2-topics you need to understand to be successful at weight-loss:
1 - Your “Metabolism” - What it is & how it works.
2 - The “Energy Equation” - What it is & how it works.
You may ask, “Is it really this easy?” The answer is quite simply - Yes. When you fully understand your metabolism and the energy-equation that accompanies it, you can never fall into a faulty weight-loss strategy - ever again. Not only is “this” true, but you will also be able to trouble-shoot “any” future weight-loss strategy you or your friends may be considering. Yes, you’ll be somewhat of an expert among friends and co-workers.

You may again ask, “If this is true and so simple - why aren’t Personal Trainers teaching it?”
Answer: Let’s first agree that a credible Personal Trainers should be “hired” for one thing: To EXPLAIN, DEMONSTRATE, and COACH their Clients through “productive” (results) and “safe” (no injuries) exercise-sessions - period.
As far as “eating” is concerned - which is vital to changing your body’s appearance - this is NOT what unqualified Personal Trainers should be marketing as their field of expertise - IT IS NOT. And don’t get me started on “90-Day Challenges” or Shake-type “ology” Drinks. You shouldn’t have to buy supplement products to eat correctly; Pah-lease!

I am devoting my next few posts (up-coming) to helping my facebook friends understand their “Metabolism” and how it works. In addition, I’ll explain what the hell I’m talking about when I say “understanding the Energy-Equation”. It’s really gonna be the Holy Grail of weight-loss, for you. I’ll try to do it in 3 or 4 posts for each topic: Understanding Your Metabolism & Understanding the Energy Equation

~Franny Goodrich;-)

Replies