What makes a friend?

Options
Hey All,

I've been here a while, but don't have many friends for support, but I sure could use it. Unfortunately I gained much of my weight back, so I am starting over.

I am a public relations professional, I'm married and live in Utah. I want to get fit, then put on muscle. I love the gym, and go 6 days a week. I want to get in shape and start cycling in the spring, and do bike races in the summer and fall.

I am on MFP often, and am happy to offer tons of support to my friends on here. Feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Replies

• Jacksheadache
    Jacksheadache Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Added. Good luck sir!
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Definition of a friend - A friend will give you a ride. A good friend will help with a big project. A really good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying, "We really messed up this time." Add me.

aug
  • Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    A friend wants the best for you, will provide support and will always tell you the truth when it is to your benefit. A friend wont discourage you from doing something that will make you happy (in the exception that its dangerous) A friend is like family, they are there for you to listen to you and help you with your problems. I have two people whom I consider to be true friends to me; My boyfriend of 2 years and my best friend from grade 4 we've been friends for over 13 years.
  • byuboston
    Options
    Thanks for the great thoughts! Those are great answers to what a friend is.

Best