Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50+ loss with pics

AEcklar813
AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
I am not done with my journey but I decided to try and do some before and after pictures. Bear with me while I try and learn how to post these pictures. I hope they work.

This picture was taken in Feb. of 2010. I was 297 lbs. I lost 20 lbs after this but gained it all back and in Jan. of this year I was at the same weight. In June of this year I started my current journey at 291.
Beforepicture.jpg

This is me earlier this month.. I weighed 247.
50lbslaterpicture.jpg

Today I weighed in at 238.3

Still not at the end of my journey but wonderful progress so far!

Replies

• great job! you look awesome!
  • AEcklar813
    Oops, I'll have to resize the middle pic!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    What an awesome difference! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!!! All that hard work is paying off and you look great! I'm sure you feel great too! Keep it going!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    You're doing great - keep it up!:smile:
  • AEcklar813
    Thans everyone. Couldn't get the second picture I wanted to post right so I took it out.
  • shan889
    shan889 Posts: 73
    You look great!!!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Yes, that is really wonderful progress! You are doing a great job!:flowerforyou:
  • eclecticdeb
    eclecticdeb Posts: 23 Member
    Nice Job. I should take come pictures myself....it's a great reminder of where you started, and how far you've come. Keep up the good work!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    My friend, my friend! I am so proud of you. You are looking FAB! It is an honor for me to share this journey with you. I know we are already Awesome but, wait to you see us at GOAL!

Keep it up!
  • You've come so far - it's great to get to see your progress! So proud of you! Keep up the good work and you'll be there in no time.
  • AEcklar813
    Thanks everyone!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Thanks for posting. Success stories like yours keep me going! You look great!
  • AEcklar813
    Aww thank you! I never thought I'd be able to do it but if I can anyone can! =)
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 165 Member
    You look fabulous and you're doing so well. keep it up. :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    You're doing great; keep it up!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    You're doing great!!
  • You look great! Congratulations!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    You already know that I think you're awesome and that I'm super proud of you not only as a person, but my friend, but I'll share it again here, so everyone knows, haha! :flowerforyou:

I'm glad you put these photos up...they're not only inspiring for others, but it's good to see hard evidence staring you in the face of how great of a job you've done, and are continuing, to do! :happy: :heart:
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Well done. You look amazing, and are doing soooo well. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!