50+ loss with pics

Options
AEcklar813
AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
I am not done with my journey but I decided to try and do some before and after pictures. Bear with me while I try and learn how to post these pictures. I hope they work.

This picture was taken in Feb. of 2010. I was 297 lbs. I lost 20 lbs after this but gained it all back and in Jan. of this year I was at the same weight. In June of this year I started my current journey at 291.
Beforepicture.jpg

This is me earlier this month.. I weighed 247.
50lbslaterpicture.jpg

Today I weighed in at 238.3

Still not at the end of my journey but wonderful progress so far!

Replies

• iambeautifuldamnit
    Options
    great job! you look awesome!
  • AEcklar813
    Options
    Oops, I'll have to resize the middle pic!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an awesome difference! Congrats!!!
  • samartin916
    Options
    Congratulations!!! All that hard work is paying off and you look great! I'm sure you feel great too! Keep it going!
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You're doing great - keep it up!:smile:
  • AEcklar813
    Options
    Thans everyone. Couldn't get the second picture I wanted to post right so I took it out.
  • shan889
    shan889 Posts: 73
    Options
    You look great!!!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is really wonderful progress! You are doing a great job!:flowerforyou:
  • eclecticdeb
    eclecticdeb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nice Job. I should take come pictures myself....it's a great reminder of where you started, and how far you've come. Keep up the good work!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    My friend, my friend! I am so proud of you. You are looking FAB! It is an honor for me to share this journey with you. I know we are already Awesome but, wait to you see us at GOAL!

Keep it up!
  • appleskye
    Options
    You've come so far - it's great to get to see your progress! So proud of you! Keep up the good work and you'll be there in no time.
  • AEcklar813
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Success stories like yours keep me going! You look great!
  • AEcklar813
    Options
    Aww thank you! I never thought I'd be able to do it but if I can anyone can! =)
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and you're doing so well. keep it up. :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You're doing great; keep it up!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!
  • jessicaxochitl
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You already know that I think you're awesome and that I'm super proud of you not only as a person, but my friend, but I'll share it again here, so everyone knows, haha! :flowerforyou:

I'm glad you put these photos up...they're not only inspiring for others, but it's good to see hard evidence staring you in the face of how great of a job you've done, and are continuing, to do! :happy: :heart:
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing, and are doing soooo well. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!