Zumba exhilarate

Options
Has anyone tried these DVDs?

Replies

• pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I never tried the DVDs but I have taken the class and its the best workout ever! Try a class in your area you will love it!
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the new ones, but I have used the old ones before. They are pretty good, but a class is much better. I also have the Wii game which is fun too.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Lots of zumba workouts on Youtube
  • lemonhead1
    lemonhead1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm the worst dancer, but really want to try zumba. Any suggestions......seems like my "skills" are keeping me trying something new.
  • Ash151G
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE zumba... I take the classes at my gym... I toned up quick! Lost almost ten pounds in one month because of it, I had muscles hurt that I never knew could hurt. I have tried to get all my girls involved in it. I have never watched the videos, But the classes are so much fun <3
  • Shaavig
    Shaavig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't let your lack of "skills" hold you back! I'm not a great dancer. But the steps are repetative, so you can catch on and keep doing it. Plus, no one is watching you. Honestly. All eyes are on the instructor. Just keep moving! It's a lot of fun.

I haven't tried those new dvds. I have the older ones and they are good. I prefer the live class though. It's just a great atmosphere and so much fun!