Wow I guess this is a NSV

Options
Decided to try on a pair of Levi jeans that I have had for several years and could not fit. The jeans are a size 20 with no lycra, which is important to note because I have been able to fit size 20 jeans that have lycra.! To my surprise I could fit the jeans and they were saggy in the butt area. Unbelievable! I am very curvy and have plenty to fill out in the butt area...I can not remember a time when my jeans were loose in the buttock area. So celebrating this small victory because I could not even get these jeans pass my thighs. :happy:

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Probably the only time you can say you are HAPPY for a saggy butt - in the pants that is! LOL!!!

Nice!!!!
  • daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    Options
    Good Job Queen...nothing like that feeling right there. Only dilemma is...you gotta go shopping now...LOL!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Well done!!! And FAB that you have a saggy *kitten*! It means that you are a step closer to have another smaller pair of jeans!!

xx :happy:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness! 18's are right around the corner!!!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!!
  • kittyzkid1
    kittyzkid1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is a major accomplishment!!!! Congratulations and please, PLEASE treat yourself to a few new garments!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    AWSOME!! WTG!! I have to agree with someone else on here this is prob the only time you will be HAPPY with a saggy *kitten*!!!
  • chocolatdelit1
    Options
    YAY!!!! I am so happy for you girl! Congratulations! I want to see you in those Dereon Jeans!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! Good for you! :)
  • nayislike
    Options
    *high five* girlie!!! i told you that your baywatch {insider} was coming back! Good job and keep up the good work!!! :o)
  • queenlashona
    queenlashona Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Probably the only time you can say you are HAPPY for a saggy butt - in the pants that is! LOL!!!

Nice!!!!

LOL...Yes. Thank you!
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Good Job Queen...nothing like that feeling right there. Only dilemma is...you gotta go shopping now...LOL!

Thank you! I know trying to hold off until December when I will be going to New York. :0)
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Well done!!! And FAB that you have a saggy *kitten*! It means that you are a step closer to have another smaller pair of jeans!!

xx :happy:

Thank you! I know helps to keep the momentum going. :0)
  • queenlashona
    Options
    Awesomeness! 18's are right around the corner!!!!

Thank you! I can't wait.
  • queenlashona
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!!

Thank you!
  • queenlashona
    Options
    This is a major accomplishment!!!! Congratulations and please, PLEASE treat yourself to a few new garments!

Thank you. I am going to try to hold out until December when we go to New York.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Just make sure though......(sorry Im giggling right now typing this)... I hope the pants dont fall on you hun... otherwise, someone is gonna be singing 'PANTS ON THE GROUND" LOL!!!
  • queenlashona
    Options
    AWSOME!! WTG!! I have to agree with someone else on here this is prob the only time you will be HAPPY with a saggy *kitten*!!!

Thank you!.....LOL you are right
  • queenlashona
    Options
    YAY!!!! I am so happy for you girl! Congratulations! I want to see you in those Dereon Jeans!

Thanks....LOL Don't know if I am ready...LOL
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Nice!!!!

:laugh: And true! Conrats lady!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!