Well I just started today.

Options
Just wanted to say hello and I am really going to try and hope this works. The exercise is going to be the trick because I don't have alot of energy when the day is done to get motivated.

Good luck everyone.

Donna

Replies

• Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • pattynava
    pattynava Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome...and good luck:smile:
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you're going to find some of the most amazing people here!
  • jessicaxochitl
    Options
    Welcome! I just started yesterday
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just got started not too long ago myself and I just take it one day at a time. I have learned to get up 30 minutes earlier in the morning to do my treadmill though because I surely don't feel like doing any kind of workout when I get off work in the evening. Good luck and feel free to add me cause we could all use some extra motivation and support. =)
  • Judyann5
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP and it is hard to fix in the time for exercise. But if you set a time for it then it gets easier and you will feel so much better. Take baby steps and build up the time. Judy Good luck:happy:
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :)
  • snoopage
    snoopage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi and wishing you all of the best! I just started again, too, this past Sunday. We can and WILL do it! :)
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have to get up in the mornings to work out. If I don't, I know I'm not working out that day. It takes some time to get used to it, but you will find what is right for you! :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing for support!!!

I was trying to workout when I got home in the evenings, but I just couldn't stay motivated, so I started getting up at 4 am everyday and that seems to be working very well for me! :smile: It's all about finding what works for you!

Feel free to add me!
    Heather :flowerforyou:
  • Bibis29
    Bibis29 Posts: 33
    Options
    I started yesterday. Good luck to you!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The exercise is going to be the trick because I don't have alot of energy when the day is done to get motivated.

Me neither, especially now the days are so short. I try to get up an hour earlier on 3-4 weekdays - I did couch25k like that and now it's dark in the mornings I'm doing 30-day shred. NB I would not have dreamt of doing this when I started!

Good luck!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    hi you've come to the right place, make lots of friends and enjoy our encouragement.....you can friend me
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Its a great site. Its my 2nd day on here and I love it, many good people and great support.