New person here!

Options
Hey everyone! I hope your day is fantastic, it is dreary where I'm at. Well to start, I'm Shanna and I was referred by a friend of my dad who recently had a bariatric procedure and joined this site. I live in Pennsylvania and I committed myself to a healthy lifestyle January of this year (New Year's Resolution). So far I've lost 20lbs (I was hoping to be further along) but I still feel 10x better about myself since losing it! I've got a long way to go, but I'm taking it in 20lb strides so the entire journey doesn't seem that long. It's like running a marathon. You have to take it mile by mile, and even step by step. My milestones are 20lbs and my steps are everyday eating and exercise habits. I'd love to hear from anyone participating in a similar journey, or who have reached their goals. I'm also available for encouragement to anyone who may need it. Feel free to friend me! Make it a great day (:

Replies

• LShandR
    LShandR Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear that you've taken the next step and you're taking it in strides. Losing the weight the right way is how we get it to stay off :)

Keep us posted. I'll send you a friend invite!!! :D Happy Thursday!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first 20, love to help if i can!
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    hi there! from the South Jersey shore area... feel free to friend if you like :)
  • slingbladefan
    Options
    add me! :D
  • dionne0604
    dionne0604 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 20Lb
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there Im from PA too, and congrats on your 20 pound loss, that is a huge accomplishment. Keep up the great work