JM 30day shred - honest opinion...

Options
Ive got myself a copy of the JM 30 day shred. I havent started it yet, I plan to later tonight. I just wanted to know if anyone else was using the plan, what they think of it honestly... can you see any difference?? If you have finished it, what were the results like? etc

Replies

• TJ435
    TJ435 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS last night and my muscles are sore. It is only a 20 minute workout, and it works every part of your body. I think its great and hopefully my results will be too.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]7115936.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I love it. Ive def lost 6 lbs while doing it in the last month.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've finished the first 3 days of Level 1.. i'm very sore, thats about the only thing i can tell so far :) but i've seen alot of people who see a difference after a week. just being a part of the workout program is making me eat healthier though and i feel like obligated to do well and finish the entire 30 day program. you should try it! the workouts go by sooo fast, they dont take up hardly any of my evening! :) good luck!
  • hazysmama
    hazysmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I loved it. I looked forward to progressing through the levels. I lost 8.5 inches...3 inches off my hips alone. I did it straight through without days off. I have now moved on to Ripped in 30. Loving it too! Good Luck !
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    I lost 6 pds the first time I did it. The second time I lost 2pds but 5 inches of my body. I am know starting Ripped in 30.
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've just started it this week, and I notice that it's definitely working some muscles I didn't realize I had - especially on Level one where you do the side lunges with the lifting of the weights....my arms BURN. So far I'm liking it. I feel like I'm getting a decent cardio work out and I'm fairly good shape when it comes to cardio.

My advice is to take before measurements and/or photos to compare with after the 30 days :)
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    do a serach here of the people that have posted pics...inspiring...

not inspiring enough for ME to go out and buy anything JM related however :)
  • lubilu24785
    Options
    I am on day 10 & still dripping (sweaty bettie!!!)...I did 8 days of level one & have just done my 2nd day of level 2...it is amazing but the levels can get tedious...watching the same thing for 8 days was a bit tough/boring but you have to tell yourself it is only 20mins of your day so keep going...my bf told me tonight he can tell it's working my arms & butt/thighs...he never tells me anything so something is definately working ;)...you'll do great but power through...it does get easier...harder but then easier again :) all the best...
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    i recommend it! it challenges you, pushes you, and at the end of it all you realize how much more strength you have. didn't lose weight on it but lost inches!
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi there... I did Level 1 and it was great... I tried starting Level 2 and it killed me.. So, being the slacker that I am..lol.. I went back to Level 1 and I must say my pushups have improved greatly... All joking aside.. I'm gonna try Level 2 again.. Sad that my " exercise tv" doesn't have Level 3.. :(
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Ive got myself a copy of the JM 30 day shred. I havent started it yet, I plan to later tonight. I just wanted to know if anyone else was using the plan, what they think of it honestly... can you see any difference?? If you have finished it, what were the results like? etc
    I did it last year and I am doing it again. I have to say, I did not see great results the first time. I think, for me, the calorie-burn was about 150 cals. I got stronger, but I don't think 20 minutes of exercise is going to mean big changes in 30 days unless you watch what you eat at the same time. Seems like my problem is that I can exercise or eat well, but not both at the same time!
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 day 4 and I can see a difference and feel how much my stamina has improved! I started at 169 and am currently at 164. I feel so great and so much stronger than when I started. as soon as I finish I am going to do ripped in 30!
  • thomasina
    Options
    all sounds very positive! will defo have a go tonight! might even rope my brother in to it aswell! (he very healthy and in great shape... whenever we gym it together he pushes me like im at bootcamp!) will post later and let you know how L1D1 went! :-)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I hate doing it, Just the cardio portion, but the results are fab. I'm still on level one and my arms are defined!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 3. I have skipped a couple days here and there due to knee pain but it's going pretty good. All the jumping stuff kills my knees so I have modified some of those moves. I have lost 11 lbs but I am also eating a lot better and I also walk or do the c25k in addition to the 30DS. I have noticed that I am losing inches in my waist, hips and butt but not so much in my thighs or arms for some reason. So overall I think it is going well. I enjoy the workouts and they are quick so that's a BIG plus! I do a lot of the modified moves too so i might be getting better results if I were following Natalie but I am not that good yet. I only did 7 days of level 1 and 10 days of level 2 and I will do 10 days of level 3 and then the last 3 days I will do 1, 2, and 3 over again.

Good luck!!