Has anyone ever tried "The Game On!" diet?

Options
My co worker was just telling me about her friend who is doing a competitive type weight loss strategy called the game on diet? i googled it and found a few things telling you basic rules about the book but i cant find much more information and i was just curious if anyone has ever tried it or heard of it before.

Replies

• jule_sea
    Options
    I saw the game in a store a few days back. The website has the general layout but not the full rules. It sounds fun if I could find the right people to do it!
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i googled it. It does sound like fun! i wish I had some friendly "losers" to play this with!
  • SammiFrancs
    SammiFrancs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted this, I'm really interested in it now. I don't know anyone that has done it, but I'm gonna look further into it. Thank you
  • cydiro08
    Options
    If anyone is interested I actually run an online Game on Diet group. The author Az Ferguson is a member as well. He answers questions through me mostly but has played a game with us when he was getting ready for the Boston Marathon. I don't play the game myself because I run it but the ladies love it! And not everyone knew each other before the group so everyone is welcome. :)

Its www.gameondiet.ning.com If you have any questions feel free to message me.
  • Jennis0212
    Jennis0212 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to buy the book lol. i will check out the website as well but after i read the book i can post some more information on here. maybe we can somehow play together.
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    I know this thread is a few days old, just checking to see if anyone had decided to get a game together, or had any experience with it?

My husband and I challenged each other to the game for November and December. We have both been slacking off a lot with nutrition and exercise with school, and know that we will probably need some extra motivation as finals approach (and to get us through the holidays)
  • Jennis0212
    Jennis0212 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did get the book but haven't been able to read much of it yet to get a really good understanding and then we lost power for 4 days because of a storm and I sort of took that as a free pass for not watching whtat I was eating so I know I need to get serious again.
  • Healthy42012
    Options
    I love “Game On!” Word to the wise though; Don’t play on any of the sites online unless you personally know who’s running it (or unless it’s just for fun and not $$). A friend of mine made that mistake and and figured out the person running the online game was a scam artist. BE CAREFUL!