Let's do it! What's your motivation?

Options
Hey everybody!!

By the end of last summer I was the heaviest I had ever been- thanks stress!!!!! I have slowly been dropping the weight. I now have the most amazing boyfriend who loves me how I am but also helps motivate me to get to the gym.

I am trying to get back down to where I was before the stress bomb!
Today and yesterday I forced myself to get to the gym. AND when the rest of my family has decided to eat crap and fast food I have made sensible healthy decisions!

We booked a trip to the beach yesterday- my son's first time! Now, I have 8 weeks to get back to my bikini body! Now that's motivation.

Hope everyone is having a successful weekend- and if you aren't just make tomorrow count!
:bigsmile: :wink:

Replies

• kallio
    kallio Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey everybody!!

By the end of last summer I was the heaviest I had ever been- thanks stress!!!!! I have slowly been dropping the weight. I now have the most amazing boyfriend who loves me how I am but also helps motivate me to get to the gym.

I am trying to get back down to where I was before the stress bomb!
    Today and yesterday I forced myself to get to the gym. AND when the rest of my family has decided to eat crap and fast food I have made sensible healthy decisions!

We booked a trip to the beach yesterday- my son's first time! Now, I have 8 weeks to get back to my bikini body! Now that's motivation.

Hope everyone is having a successful weekend- and if you aren't just make tomorrow count!
    :bigsmile: :wink:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    my first motivation is Disneyland in about 6 months, then a trip to LA in about a year, and then finally being able to wear a bikini summer 2010! that will be amazing to be able to do for the first time and I'm determined to make it! :bigsmile:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    I grew out my pants, and I don't want to spend the money on the next size, plus, have no room in my closet for several sizes! So for me, it's keeping my old clothes!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    After loosing 36lbs already and seeing all the energy I have I can't wait to see how much more energy I have after the next 36 more I have to loose. Let alone I want to wear that 2 piece and loook smoking hot. :tongue:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Not shopping at Lane Giant anymore.
    No rubbing thighs.
    Could care less about wearing a bikini, just a normal size swimsuit would be great!
    Running out of clothes because I refuse to buy any new ones until I am a size smaller...soon :love:
    Want to buy some pretty bras, not the boulder holders I have to get now :laugh:
    Maybe, just maybe I want to wear courderoy someday without sending out smoke signals...ok, really never gonna wear courderoy, but you get the point!
    Just to feel better...all the time!:heart:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    i hate this spare tire! i want it gone and be able to fit in regular size clothes with no problem. plus my 20th h.s. reunion is this fall and there is no way i'm showing up this fat.
    this is not me :frown:

still finding my way along but i will get there! mfp is a HUGE help!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    My husband fell in love and married "the fat me" - I want him to see what a hottie he REALLY married.

My son has never had a mom that wasn't "fat".

I want to someday be the Grandma who has the energy to do stuff with her grandkids

I want to enjoy the rest of my son's childhood

I want to be able to walk across the pool deck and not be worried about whether or not people are watching my butt and thighs jiggle

I'd like to NEVER again have to worry about whether my shirts are long enough to cover my belly (at 5'3 my shirts were getting longer and longer - I was afraid that any longer - I'd be wearing night shirts as tee shirts)

I'd like to LOOK and FEEL like a woman again...
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Stopping my knees from hurting and preventing ending up in a wheelchair by 50 because of them.
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    No rubbing thighs.
    Could care less about wearing a bikini, just a normal size swimsuit would be great!
    Running out of clothes because I refuse to buy any new ones until I am a size smaller...soon :love:
    Maybe, just maybe I want to wear courderoy someday without sending out smoke signals...ok, really never gonna wear courderoy, but you get the point!

OMG I would have written almost exactly the same things! Seriously!
    Ditto for me too!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    No rubbing thighs.

No rubbing of the thighs would be great. :drinker: