Hi Everyone!!

Options
I am not exactly new to my fitness pal but I am new to the message board. I have been trying to do this alone but I have found that I do need some type of support system. I have been battling my weight for about 15 years now. It's crazy to think about how long its been. I was about 115lbs before I got pregnant and feel like I have lost myself in this fat body I have now. I don't even feel right about my husband touching me and we have been together since highschool! I am only 35 but just found out I have high cholesterol. That is really scary. I don't want to die of a stroke or heart attack.
I hope being able to talk about it and relating to others will help in my quest to becoming healthy once again. We only have one body and one chance at life. I am ready to enjoy both.
Good luck to everyone!
We can do this!!!!

Replies

• Mikeysgirl07
    Options
    I am not exactly new to my fitness pal but I am new to the message board. I have been trying to do this alone but I have found that I do need some type of support system. I have been battling my weight for about 15 years now. It's crazy to think about how long its been. I was about 115lbs before I got pregnant and feel like I have lost myself in this fat body I have now. I don't even feel right about my husband touching me and we have been together since highschool! I am only 35 but just found out I have high cholesterol. That is really scary. I don't want to die of a stroke or heart attack.
    I hope being able to talk about it and relating to others will help in my quest to becoming healthy once again. We only have one body and one chance at life. I am ready to enjoy both.
    Good luck to everyone!
    We can do this!!!!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    So glad you decided to join th forums. Dont worry you'll find your way back to yourself.Welcome to the forums and good to meet you. Hope you'll have meeting everyone. Good luck and good for you to join us here on the forum!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

MFP was the first place I ever joined any sort of online message board. I had no idea how helpful it would be, There are some great groups like the ones mfpme just told you about. There are other groups of people who are around the same age or who have the same amount of weight to lose or who want to share healthy recipes. There are ideas about food and exercise and lots of support and encouragement.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Mikeysgirl07
    Options
    Thanx so much for the words of encouragement. This is exactly what I need!
  • WendiL
    WendiL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm going to give this a go because I have been off my game for so long that I need to lose at least 50 lbs in order to START being healthy.:noway: I do so much better when I track my food.

See you around!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards. :flowerforyou: