230lbs to 199lbs, My progess so far, with pictures<3

Options
I thought i'd share my progress so far with everyone. So, here it is. I started my weight loss journey after I had my 2nd daughter in May of 2011, but I of course couldn't start working out until July/August 2011 due to having a c-section and not being released by the doctors until then(to give you an idea of when I was able to start working out). I weighed in at my HEAVIEST i've ever been, in May of 2011 at 230lbs. The picture below is me in May at 230lbs.

k4waib.jpg

From the end of May 2011, to the beginning of September 2011, I had lost 15lbs, and 7 1/2". Then I became stuck, so I decided to try MFP, and see if it could help me get on the right track and help me with my weight loss journey! I started MFP on September 26th, 2011, weighing in at 215lbs, below is a picture of me the day I started MFP.

1o95yx.jpg

I started working out a total of 7 days a week, weather it be doing a work out tape, doing my own work out, or just going for a long walk, I do something EVERY day, even when I don't feel like doing anything. I do NOT go over my calorie intake, and I have lowered my sodium to under 1,500mg a day! At first, I had a hard time thinking of things that I could eat, cause with my husband being gone, I didn't really care to prepare "home cooked meals". So, I researched low-sodium recipes, and printed out tons of items, that are AMAZING, and now I cook every night and LOVE it.

It is now, October 27th, 2011, so I have been logging on MFP for roughly, one month and one day. In that month, I have lost a total of 16lbs, and 24 1/4". Below is the picture of me, exactly one month after starting my MFP logging, weighing in at 199.6lbs.

2vxnmsw.jpg

Today, I weighed in at 199.0lbs, putting my TOTAL weight loss at 31lbs, and i've lost a TOTAL of 27 3/4" since the end of May, 2011.

My next mini goal is to lose a total of 35lbs by November 30th, 2011. I still have a long ways to go to reach my main goal, but I think I am off to a good start, and it's amazing how much better I feel 31lbs lighter!!! Although, I can't tell that I have lost anything, myself, can you?!

Thanks to all my MFP friends for their support and motivation!

=]

P.S - I am sorry if the pictures don't work, this is my first time posting pictures on the forums, LOL, so bare with me!!! Thanks!

Replies

• jordanashley19
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    You look great!
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the great job!!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    You look great!

Thank you :-)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the great job!!

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Must have missed them. Great job on the weight loss anyway :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - congrats on the 31 lbs down. You look great already. Keep up the amazing work, and you will reach your goal in no time.
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow...big difference! Keep it up girlie!!
  • tzuris
    tzuris Posts: 30
    Options
    This is amazing! Congrats! I started MFP close to where your weight started, so this is extra motivational for me! You're doing wonderfully!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    awesome girlie!!!!!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Thank you everyone :-)

It feels great knowing other people can tell a difference, cause I am still having a hard time noticing.
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you on MFP. You definetly can tell a differencd in your size... Keep up the good work. Would love to have you as a friend. You are doing amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • VixenGddss5
    Options
    you can see the difference, its very noticable! You look awesome. Has your husband seen you yet?? He's going to be flabbergasted!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Glad to have you on MFP. You definetly can tell a differencd in your size... Keep up the good work. Would love to have you as a friend. You are doing amazing!!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! :)

I added you as a friend<3
  • brazcub
    brazcub Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    you can see the difference, its very noticable! You look awesome. Has your husband seen you yet?? He's going to be flabbergasted!

Thank you :-)

No, he has not seen me yet, I only allow him to see my face when we video chat. I hope he is shocked and impressed:)
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Congrats! You look great...keep up the awesome work!!!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Congrats! You look great...keep up the awesome work!!!

Thank you :)
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!! There is definitely a huge difference. And and even bigger applause on doing it with a new born and what sounds like a lot on your own with your husband gone.
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    Great job!! There is definitely a huge difference. And and even bigger applause on doing it with a new born and what sounds like a lot on your own with your husband gone.

Thank you!!! Yes, I was like how am I going to do all of this while my husband is gone, I have a 5 month old teething baby, and an almost 4 yr old, but it's working out good!! :-) Thanks again.
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)) Keep it up girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!