*****NSV*****

Options
Kushgetti
Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
Before i started my lifestyle change even after I initally lost 32lbs...i would always take the shuttle from terminal 1 to terminal 2 at ohare airport. Now i can say it has been a routine that i walk to the termianls period instead of taking a shuttle...extra exercise for me. second nature

Replies

• crazybigchick
    Options
    Love it! When it just becomes second nature you have really made a lifestyle change! Great job!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's the right way to think about it! Every bit helps!
  • Angelunaware
    Options
    I'm new here... What does NSV stand for?
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yaaayy
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    NSV non scale victory. Like being able to climb the stairs without being winded, or clothing size getting smaller, etc.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm new here... What does NSV stand for?

non-scale victory: when something good happens relating to your weight loss that has nothing to do with the number on the scale. Like fitting into a smaller size or being able to run an extra mile, etc.
  • Angelunaware
    Options
    NSV non scale victory. Like being able to climb the stairs without being winded, or clothing size getting smaller, etc.

Thank you very much! :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Kushgetti---That's a great nsv!:drinker:
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yes it is
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!