For those not losing much-.2 months w/pix

Options
Cruz2Fit
Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
I'VE NOT LOST A TON OF WEIGHT, BUT I'VE LOST INCHES!!!

So, I' ve been trying my best to eat well and exercise. After two months the scale had not moved very much. I wanted to look good for my upcoming perfornmance as a judge in a scholarship pageant (yes, there was a bathing suit competition!!!)
Seriously..., less than 10 lbs lost in 2 months was bumming me out!!! But, I was encouraged to see the difference in my appearance when I compared these pix. These pictures are exactly 2 months apart from one another. I was so happy to go from a size 14 to a size 10...

I hope those of you, who like me are not feeling very successful find them encouraging.

35iaoes.jpg
1zew74i.jpg

Not an impressive loss of lbs, but I can see the inches lost! More work ahead, but it's a start!!!

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Okay... wait... what?? :huh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Did your pictures come out right?
  • 65kalena
    65kalena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It looks like you got younger also:) Try reposting the pics. I'd love to see your change. I'm also at about the same loss 12 lbs in 56 days but I'm in no hurry and will continue to exercise and eat better and see what I can do!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    right click...view image...it makes sense then :)
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    lost 10lbs and 30yrs?
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    you look younger?!
  • tjspain
    tjspain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lol I am sorry I do not mean to :laugh: but the pics are funny! Never mind I am not :laugh: the pics are right now...:blushing:
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Id say you lost about 30 years too
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look great! :)
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The pics worked when I refreshed. And You do look amazing and it is very encouraging!!! Thank you! It helped my mood a lot today!!!
  • foodluver27
    Options
    You look great! Can definitely tell in the waist :smile:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! The pictures work now. You and I are very similar. I have been on my new lifestyle for over 4 months and I've only lost about 7.5 pounds. But I am working out with a personal trainer 3 days a week and I see a big difference in my shape! GREAT JOB!!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I can definately tell!
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    amazing difference. i'd say you lost 40 lbs if i were asked.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    There's my MFPeep!! You look awesome! You really inspired me because even though I'm still losing, I have slowed down a lot.
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    I'm not sure what pics everyone else is seeing, but they're both showing up fine on my end. Your transformation is fabulous! I see a dramatic difference!!! I can't believe the scale hasn't moved!! But with the progress you're making you can throw that thing out the window!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    That looks like WAY more than 10lbs because the difference is dramatic. Congrats
  • ashleycat23
    Options
    That looks like way more than 10 pounds! You look great!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I'm not sure what pics everyone else is seeing, but they're both showing up fine on my end. Your transformation is fabulous! I see a dramatic difference!!! I can't believe the scale hasn't moved!! But with the progress you're making you can throw that thing out the window!!! Keep up the great work!!!

She fixed them already. At first we could only see the ladies on the far left.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!