"Life's New Journey" November Challenge

Options
*****Come One Come All*****. It is hard to believe October is done which means our "Life's New Journey October Challenge is coming to an end. We will be starting a new spread sheet on Monday October 31st that will go until December 5th. Everybody that said yes will automatically receive the new spread sheet.

If there is anybody else that would like to join a challenge of friendly competition, accountability, support and challenges just let me know and I will add you and send you the spread sheet.:smile:

Replies

• cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I could always use extra motivation and I'm working out solo so, I really would appreciate it! Do you need any other info from me?
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I would love to join
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Might I get in on some of this too?:happy:
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You have all been added and sent the spread sheet. If you have any questions please let me know.
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yippee!! I do have a question though... Do you want me to message you or can i just post it here? It's really nothing, I just wanna know is this like a "team challenge"?
  • tyandgil01
    tyandgil01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Looking forward to it.
  • MelissaSel
    MelissaSel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Please put me in. I wasn't all in on this last one... I thought I was, but didn't know there were daily challenges, etc. Is there a time you usually post them by? My schedule is so hectic, my days are nights, nights are days... I get on here every day, but sometimes it's not until after midnight, so it doesn't count as every day. I got off work this morning at 8am after a 14 hour shift, slept for about 3 hours, tried to sleep for 2 more... and I have to be at work before 10am tomorrow morning (only for 2 hours... and at almost 5X my hourly wage, so I can't complain!).

Anyway, I weighed in this week but it wasn't til Wednesday : ( I'll try to do better in November, and plan on getting my gym membership again! YAY!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting...I would like to give it a try
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd be up for joining. :)
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i really want to be November be better then October was . The octobre has gone so fast.
  • Lippis
    Lippis Posts: 21
    Options
    I'd love to participate....Thanks!!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • missmo248
    missmo248 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Yippee!! I do have a question though... Do you want me to message you or can i just post it here? It's really nothing, I just wanna know is this like a "team challenge"?

In answer to your question. I have made teams on the spread sheet and there will be a weekly team winner as well as weekly top 5 individual winners listed. I also post a mini challenge every morning for food and exercise. I hope that answers your question.
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

In answer to your question. I have made teams on the spread sheet and there will be a weekly team winner as well as weekly top 5 individual winners listed. I also post a mini challenge every morning for food and exercise. I hope that answers your question.

This is awesome. Thanks for doing this. I can't wait to see the spreadsheet.
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! Please add me to the list!
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    I would love to join too! Need some extra motivation right now :smile:
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Great to see all the interst. I will get everybody added during my lunch break. Thanks for your patience.

Donna