Hi, I'm new

Options
Hi,

I started Oct 8th, a friend of mine encouraged me to look at this site. It's great to see such support and success. I've lost 9 lbs so far. It's great to have everything at your fingertips, food & exercise journal, blog and support from others. Looking for friends here to celebrate our successes :)

Replies

• sdculver1952
    Options
    good luck and keep up the good work I am new myself had second weigh in and am down 5 lbs in two weeks
  • sdculver1952
    Options
    I joined two weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs will be happy if I can keep losing at this pace nice and even. Good luck to all who is on this journey to lose weight may we all have great success.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    New here as well. Best of luck to you!
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    Good Job! i have been on here for 2 weeks now and i have lost 9 lbs so far. This is an amazing site. Good luck to everyone :) i wish u all the best of luck on our long journeys
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: I've found everyone really supportive. Been here a few months, but just had a 3 week break as lots going on at work...so having a 'new start' this week.

Feel free to add me, and good luck everyone with your weight loss :happy:
  • ramirez69
    Options
    hello im new to this website how did u do it?
  • mdorman8313
    mdorman8313 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place for support and HEALTHY LIVING! Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • ramirez69
    Options
    hello i was inspired by your weight loss , im new to this site and want to add the weight loss badge but cant seem to do it? do u know how?
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    Good Luck to you! I'm also starting myself!
  • YepItsTime
    YepItsTime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I'm fairly new to the site, too, and have lost 9 pounds (too) as of today. (Yea for us!) Feel free to add me as a friend. We can all keep each other going.
  • magratnj
    magratnj Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    You are welcome to add me as a friend, if you like!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Yeay!! :) So happy for you too! :D
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This site & the people are amazing & very helpful!
    Best of luck & feel free to add me=)