30DS..Help!

I already have the DVD, and have had it for over a year. I have attempted it atleast 3 times, and have never gotten past day 6 on level one. I know this is horrible. I dont know what it is. Maybe workout DVD's are just not for me. But I would like to give it one last shot before I completely rule it out. I have seen some amazing results on here from 30DS. I am looking for someone to start with me on the same day and we can check in with eachother everyday for the 30 days!!...any takers??

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    It's only 20 minutes!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Ah sugar, I'm sorry. I just started too but I am on day 7. But I gotta tell you, you need to stick with it. I can already tell a difference, its a tiny difference, but I feel it.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    I'm on day 10! You can do it!!
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Level 2 and 3 is easier than 1.
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Add me please. I'm on Day 3 tonight, which is close enough to Day 1. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • I am in the same boat... I made it to day 7 level 1 I think.
    I'm thinking about restarting on the 1st of November and actually going ALL the way through. If you want to do it with me then, we can hold each other accountable for doing it EVERY DAY :) Just throwing it out there... Good luck!

Kara
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    I've been doing 30DS for almost 2 weeks now. I got really bored with level 1, and went up to lvl 2 by about day 5 or 6. Could this be your problem? I'm still on lvl 2, but starting to get bored with it, so I think I'll jump to level 3 soon. (Actually, I haven't done it every day - I've gone running a few times in between)

I get bored with videos really quickly. That's why I get mine at the library - they check out for a week and can be renewed a couple of times so if I like it I can keep it a bit longer. They are also free, so if I hate one I'm not out any money. And I can change it up any time I want.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    put up a thread with a Topic like "30-Day Shred Challenege- need motivated team members!" and you'll def get some people :) i'd join with you but i'm about to start level 2 tonight, day 10. it can be hard but keep it up and you'll be glad you did.
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    I'm on day 2 if you want to add me
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    I put on pandora and mute jillian , that helps me get through it !
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Im starting a second round on Monday if you wanna add me.... You can and will do it btw its easy once you get into a rhythm :-D
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    You can add me if you want. I have the DVD and will do it with you. The work out is only at best about 27 minutes long!!! We can do this!
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    I just did Day 4. I got a recommendation to alternate levels every day. I started Day 1 Level 1 then Day 2 Level 2 Day 3 Level 3 and then did Day 4 Level 1 again. It made Level 1 easier. The reasoning behind that is so you aren't working the same muscles day after day. It gives them the opportunity to rest. Maybe that will help.
    I stuck with it thru L2 and L3 even tho I had to slow down a bit. I think mixing it up will help break up the monotony.

I prefer doing the arc trainer and lifting weights, but added this in addition to for a shock to my body. I'm not big on doing videos.
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    I want to do it with you guys , i keep starting and taking a day or two off and then restarting , add me , we can do it as a group
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Level 2 and 3 is easier than 1.

are you kidding me? it's so individual... i thought Level (week) 1 was manageable and somewhat easy. Level 2 kicks my butt!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    I believe there is a group starting on 1 November. I plan on starting then, friend me if you like.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Add me! I'd love to start it with someone(s)!!
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Are we all Shredding? This board seems a little quiet....
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Are we all Shredding? This board seems a little quiet....

Good question :smile:

I figured I would start Nov 1.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Im starting tomorrow morning..Nov 1st....but I will have 3 days a week that I run and dont do the DVD...lets do this!