Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look great!!!!!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW , you look amazing. Yep you have lost alot of inches. Great job! This is proof that I should not just rely on the scale!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You look beautiful. Great job! I love those dresses. :smile: I'm in the exact same boat. I'm losing inches all over, fit back into my clothes that were left in my closet, but the scale isn't moving. At first it bothered me, but I know that being healthy isn't a number on the scale. I'm getting buff...lol!
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic. This post definitely made my day, im also going through the same thing. Almost 2 months and just 7-8lb lost. guess i should continue eating healthy n exercise n it WILL pay off!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You defiantly look a lot younger! Inches matter too! Not just the # on the scale moving! (I am so glad you are thinking about that, sometimes people rely so heavily on the scale factor only!) You truly are inspiring and look amazing!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautful!
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    Dang! You look great!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing difference in a short amount of time. Congrats!!!!
  • xtinajoc
    xtinajoc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW WOMEN!!!! you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever you are doing, do it somemore lol
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can definitely see that you've lost many inches! That's an amazing loss in such a short amount of time! Congrats! :D
  • titlich
    titlich Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow !! You look amazing... I would love to lose inches... What did you do ?? Did you do the 30 Day Shred?
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Thanks for sharing, that is encouraging
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!