HOW TO LOSE CELLULITE?!

Options
I'm not at the weight i want to be yet. but i dont weigh that much and i feel like i eat a pretty healthy diet well as of the past 2 weeks or so anyway. i cut out bread,pasta and rice and most processed foods. and i do excercise but dont log it. what can i do to get rid of cellulite?

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    From what I understand about cellulite (which is very little, so take this with a grain of salt) is that most women have it. If you have it, you'll probably always have it. However, you can minimize it by developing muscles in the problem areas and lowering your body fat percentage. Magazine cover models just have the benefit of air brushing.
  • JLove2Zumba
    Options
    Yes I would like to know this too???? I have been running for almost 3 years and that is all leg muscle work.. and I STILL have quite a bit on the back of my thighs.. UGH!!! I have been told its genetic... And my Mom is loaded.. So I guess maybe I should just be blessed that I look pretty great!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing...hate to tell you but there is no cream, diet and exercise to get rid of cellulite.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I had some cellulite but after running a lot and doing a lot of dead lifts, squats, and lunges its gone. I'm not an expert on this at all but thats just what worked for me.
  • Soni82
    Soni82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hate to tell you, you cant lose celluilite. I have studied this & you can reduce its appearance by exercise and eating clean natural foods (no sugar, no processed, no dairy, no wheat, no gluten, no salt, no meat) but you would need to completely detox for about 6mths to see anything happen and it would only be a slight difference.

Manual lymphatic drainage massage can help reduce appearance and certain machines used in salons can help but in saying this, but you need so many sessions two to three times a week and it is very expensive. Its a life problem and every woman will have it in some form however some are visible and some are not.

Get your system clean and work on what makes you happy but dont let cellulite make you unhappy, even supermodels have it!

If it was treatable then no one would be asking this question and someone would be a billionair!
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    There really isn't a GRAND SOLUTION that works but eating clean, yoga and toning those problem areas with muscles has reduced the appearance of my cellulite. However, I still have cellulite. I also use a home-made scrub (coffee grinds (after use) and olive oil. That helps me for the most part.
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I hate to tell you, you cant lose celluilite. I have studied this & you can reduce its appearance by exercise and eating clean natural foods (no sugar, no processed, no dairy, no wheat, no gluten, no salt, no meat) but you would need to completely detox for about 6mths to see anything happen and it would only be a slight difference.

Manual lymphatic drainage massage can help reduce appearance and certain machines used in salons can help but in saying this, but you need so many sessions two to three times a week and it is very expensive. Its a life problem and every woman will have it in some form however some are visible and some are not.

Get your system clean and work on what makes you happy but dont let cellulite make you unhappy, even supermodels have it!

If it was treatable then no one would be asking this question and someone would be a billionair!

That's true, I forgot about that....Lymphatic drainage massage too! I'm actually learning that massage next month in school! :)