Had anyone else feel this way before?

Options
I started this diet of 1200 calories about month ago and I started yesterday feeling really bad really weak in my legs and yes I exercise also anyone know whats going ?? I thought maybe I was lacking something . thanks

Replies

• destanyshay
    destanyshay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    are you eating enough to support your exercise? If you only eat 1200 calories a day, and then burn 400 exercising, then that's only 800 a day that your body is getting. So you need to add more if you exercise.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your exercise calories and netting 1200 or are you eating only 1200 calories and exercising on top of that?
  • Shanna144B
    Shanna144B Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with Destanyshay. My bestie was eating less than 1000 calories and was exercising about 1 1/2 hr almost everyday! Maybe you are exercising too much. Either eat some more cals, or just work out a little less. =]
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Sometimes "heavy legs" is caused by not getting enough nutrition after you work out. Can also be caused by not getting enough sleep. Recovery is a huge part of progressing. Of course, I'm no expert. It's just what I read in runnersworld. It's happened to me before and changing these two things helped immediately.
  • char_Oh
    char_Oh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies Maybe thats it I don't think so I try not to go over 1200 my food diary is open if you would like to look at it and maybe give me some advise .
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your exercise calories and netting 1200 or are you eating only 1200 calories and exercising on top of that?

^x2 this
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    You aren't eating nearly enough! That's why you are so tired and dragged down feeling. You need to NET 1200, when you exercise, you need to eat those calories back. Eat more, feel better and still lose weight!
  • char_Oh
    char_Oh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OK Thanks I will try it.