BodyMedia Fit Sale on Amazon- 1 Day

Options
I know many fellow MFP members have posted topics about the BodyMedia Fit device and have been debating about getting one. Amazon has a sale today where you can get their advanced system (Bluetooth capable) for $139,99 instead of $249.99. This deal also includes a 3 month subscription. It also has free S&H and no tax. :)

For those of you who don't know the Bodybugg that you traditionally see on The Biggest Loser is made by BodyMedia. The only major difference is that the BodyMedia monitors your sleeping and the website and support is hosted by BodyMedia instead of 24/7 Fitness.

So, if you're interested check it out and remember this deal is only for today.

http://www.amazon.com/BodyMedia-Armband-Weight-Management-System/dp/B0049POHK6/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1319713206&sr=1-2

Replies

• kayleetruesdale
    Options
    Thanks for the info!

I frequent Amazon and this is probably their regular price for this item. They are notorious for being very low.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    The lowest I've seen on this unit is $209 on amazon and costco.com
  • oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Buy one they are brilliant !
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information!!!
    I just ordered it...I have been using a Polar FT60 and really like it but our company is stopping the perks that went along with it. I figure if I am going to pay money out each month at this point it should be something to benefit me.