My MFP friends pushed me to post my *progress pictures*...

Options
So yes. This I was hesistant about posting because I HATE the before pictures. In the spirit of Halloween, I tried on what I wore last year, and realized I'm a good 3-4 full sizes down from that. Awesome right? Well please be nice, I know the before pictures are disgusting. UGH.

Before on Halloween... Zombie Prom Queen (WEARING WITH SPANX TO SUCK IN MY GUT), and I wore fishnets to kinda camoflauge my legs. But these are the only pictures taken one year ago, in this dress, that I would allow. And I wish I didnt.

halloweenayearago1.jpg
halloweenayearago.jpg

After... 64 pounds down. Sans zombie makeup. Without Spanx.
halloweendressyearlater.jpg
10-27-11halloweendressyearlater.jpg
10-27-11Jawlinecollarbone.jpg

Am really nervous to post these, but also happy at the same time. It takes guts!

Replies

• babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    lookin good!! :)
  • Meepette
    Options
    Awesome job! You are definitely an inspiration
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Excellent progress!
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being brave enough to post them. You've done a fantastic job and it gives us all inspiration to keep going on this journey!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I am so glad your friends forced you. the difference is amazing!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW! Beautifullllll! :flowerforyou:
  • Caligirl55
    Options
    You look awesome, keep up the good work. I know it isn't easy but your results look great!
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    wow - thats awesome!!!!! congrats!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing!! Like a different person completely!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • kmusson89
    Options
    awesome job!
  • julessimeone
    Options
    You are doing a great job! And you look beautiful. Be proud!!!
  • Ad_874
    Ad_874 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look good girl! Work it :)
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are so naturally beautiful! Congrats on the great loss AND on keeping those killer curves :)

BTW , before pictures were not at all disgusting, you look happy and beautiful and like you were having a great time !
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing!! Like a different person completely!!

Thank you so much, it really means alot. I was super nervous posting these
  • AliciaRenee1979
    AliciaRenee1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be ashamed of!!! You look amazing, great work!!!
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are so naturally beautiful! Congrats on the great loss AND on keeping those killer curves :)

BTW , before pictures were not at all disgusting, you look happy and beautiful and like you were having a great time !

You are so freaking sweet. I was having a good time, but look back and think oh my god. why did I even wear that!!! *smacks head* But I am definitely much happier the more I lose. And yes, luckily I am keeping those "killer curves" hahah
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options

I completely agree. There is more to beauty than being the right size. Your inner beauty is obvious in both pictures. I'm glad you are becoming more pleased with your outward beauty, but never underestimate your inner beauty.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting - - i love these pics because it shows you what hard work and dedication can DO! you look fabulous! you can really REALLY see it in your face
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!