FX- S.O.A & AMERICAN HORROR STORY

Options
What did all the S.O.A fans think about last nights episode?? Clay is evil and Tara might be next! Any American Horror Story fans? That show is probably one of the freakiest ever. Gives me nightmares :frown:

Replies

• agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    I watched American Horror Last night. I WAS SO CONFUSED!!! But it was good
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I love both shows!

Did you watch the previous 3 episodes?
  • agugino
    Options
    No. This was the first time watching it. Can I watch those online?
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    LOVE American Horror Stories! It is so creepy, but so great, and totally keeps you guessing about what's going to happen next! Love it! :)
  • rockeraxXx
    Options

Yes it is...I had to watch the first episode twice and really pay attention. Its totally weird but super creepy. That's why I like it :)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you can find them somewhere. I know they are showing all the episodes starting at 10pm on Halloween night.
  • rockeraxXx
    Options

There is going to be a marathon for Halloween. You can watch all the episodes that you missed. Dont watch it alone lol. :noway:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to watch American Horror last night- recorded it though & am now waiting for my fiance to get home to watch it with me- might have to wait til tomorrow :frown:
  • elz22
    elz22 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I loveeee S.O.A. ugh and yes I can't wait for eveyone to find out the truth about clay!
  • sosayscyndi
    sosayscyndi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've never seen SOA but AHS is my favorite show ever:) It scares me so bad I am afraid to walk across my house for about 2 hours after I watch it!
  • agugino
    Options
    Lol. Halloween night it will be. :)
  • cody78307
    cody78307 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I watch both shows. I wasn't sure about American Horror Story @ first but I kept watching & now watch every week.
    Both good shows!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I loveeee S.O.A. ugh and yes I can't wait for eveyone to find out the truth about clay!

MEEEE TOOOO! Damn that Clay!!! And i would just like to state for the record that i'm in love with Opie!!! I know he's a fictional character but i'm in love :love: ! lol
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    ugh i wish i still got fx. what's he up to now?