Good snack foods!

Options
hey(:
Do you guys know of any good snack foods out there? Like crackers or bars that are low cal/sugar? Thank you!!

P.s. Please only easy to grab processed foods this post(:(:(:

Thank you!!

Replies

• jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Special K Cracker chips. They are light and airy. A lot depends on if you like salty food or sweet foods. I like salty. So Special K chips, Brown rice chips or pop chips. Yum. I am not a big sweet persons. I do like sugar free fat free chocolate popcicles or fudge bars. I also make my own muffins. Take any cake mix stir in a 15 oz. can of pureed pumpkin and cook to directions. They are about 175 calories for a decent size cupcake. :)
  • efweston
    Options
    true!
  • Liznia
    Liznia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I am on a low carb diet, and I found cheese sticks and pepperoni one of the best snacks. I usualy microwave pepperoni to remove all the grease. Works well. Also, carb masters yougurt, low cal and I believe 2 sugars per container. :)
  • lovingmeinmyskin
    lovingmeinmyskin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of pepperidge farm baked chips multi grain flavored, with laughing cow garlic and herb wedges.
  • lindsea09
    Options
    Luna bars are really good and are about 180 calories depending on which flavor you get. I like to take them for breakfast with my coffee.
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dollar Tree is selling the bag of mini packs of Snyder pretzels. Each mini pack is 50 calories each.

The Target brand granola bars are like 100 calories, the smores ones are 90 calories.

Quaker brand granola bars are about 100 calories for the regular chocolate ones.

FiberOne has some good brownies and are only 90 calories.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    100 calorie bags of popcorn! fabulous! It's like two whole bowl fulls!

Or just make your own, air popped is gross, but homemade on the stove is still lower calorie than normal bags or movie theater popcorn.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Special K Fruit Crisps
    Emerald 100 cal pack almonds
    Goldfish indiv. package
    Chewy, Nature Valley, Kashi, or Fiber One granola bars
    Planters Nut*Rition mix indiv. pack
    Austin's PB crackers
    Apple or banana with natural PB
    ...these are some of my favs :)
  • sunnyd52
    Options
    Special K has a whole line of "snacks" at about 90 cal and 7g of sugar. I LOVE the Blueberry fruit crisps with 100 cal and 7g of sugar. I crave something sweet and a bottle of water almost everyday at work and this definately does the trick without undoing all my HARD WORK. Good luck girl ! :flowerforyou:
  • KaironAndTaviansMommy
    Options
    I like the 100 calorie snack bags of popcorn which the popcorn seasoning you can buy, like white cheddar, cheddar, ranch.... its just different but good. I also really looooooove the skinny cow ice creams, the weight watchers ice creams and the skinny cow chocolate clusters, and peanut butter bars.... i really like apple slices and yogurt. and homemade yogurt smoothies, 1cup frozen raspberries, 1 cup frozen strawberries, yogurt and one banana sliced. You can also do carrots or celery and hummus. There are a bunch of different snacks I like... but I have a snack for every mood or craving.