before and during

Options
i am wearing (yes literally as i type this) a pair of jeans that i purchased last weekend while i was visiting my best friend in richmond. i remember when i first found this new line of jeans (levis curve id) i was soooooo excited when i tried them on and they fit over my curvy bits yet still hugged my waist.... so excited infact that i took photos of me wearing them in the dressing room (see the first photo)! they were a 'bold curve' (read big *kitten*,hips,thighs, small waist) bootcut size 10. NOW/DURING i am wearing a pair of levis bootcut size 4!!!!!!! (let me put in a disclaimer i am more like a 6ish in other brands) BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! when i went into the levis store in richmond i was having issues finding a pair that fit, the sales man saw me wearing a pair of my beloved 'bold curve' jeans and suggested that i try on the 'demi curve' (read balanced butt, hips, thighs, waist) THEY FIT!!! so im went from not just a 10 to a 4 but also have downsized the amount of junk in my trunk to point i have a different silhouette!!

*i do not dislike curvy girls don't get me wrong but i have ALWAYS always ALWAYS wished my hind quarters were a bit more closely related to the rest of my predominantly petite frame. so i'm celebrating a personal victory not gulping haterade :]

6274836057_6a79bbedce.jpg

6274836095_6c5ba1771f.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!