Your favorite HUMMUS brand & flavor!

Options
What is your favorite hummus brand & flavor?? I really love the Sabra brand. Healthy and delicious! My favorite is the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. A great dip for veggies, sandwich spreads, whole grain pita/chips. Would love to know any other flavors or brands out there that are delicious as i'll be making my way to the grocery store tomorrow! :wink:

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Mines the same one! :D
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Home made is my favorite. Easy, quick and you can control the fat content. Like mine best with a hot curry powder!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I like the Sabra Supremely Spicy, but I think my favorite is the Trader Joe's eggplant hummus. LOTS of garlic,
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I love the one from my local mediteranean place down the street. That and their pita bread....totally something I can dive into head first!
  • Mandymoos93
    Options
    I love Sabra Red Pepper as well! It's so good :3
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Also like Sabra Supremely spicy!
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    I love Sabra!!! The garlic one and the kalamata olive one are my favorites. So good! I also like homemade. I use a ridiculous amount of garlic.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    athenos is a really good brand. i like the sabre chipotle one though. thats my fav!
  • brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like the Sabra spinach artichoke.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i like the grocery store brand...lemon pepper is my favorite!
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like Summer Fresh Roasted Garlic. For me, hummus needs to have lots of garlic, the stronger the better! I think it's because the first time I had hummus it was really garlicy, so now the majority of hummus I try is way too bland haha.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I like the Sabra too!!! The roasted garlic is my fav. . . anyone know how long hummus is good for in the fridge?! I am the only one who eats it at my house.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I made my own hummus :D
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I like the Sabra too!!! The roasted garlic is my fav. . . anyone know how long hummus is good for in the fridge?! I am the only one who eats it at my house.

I'd say not much longer than a week. It goes bad fast, trust me on this.
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love Oasis brand original or red pepper. Im not sure if its sold outside of the midwest though.
    Homemade is really good, too!