NSV SCREW THE SCALE!!

Options
Ok...started my weight loss journey in January of this year...was taking it slow at 1 pound per week. In August my jeans were getting super baggy, I don't like spending money at the stores and like the thought of "recycling". So I found 6 pair of like new jeans that I could...if I was oiled up good...slip into. Just hoping for the day to come when I could slip into them comfortably and wear them to work. Then...I hit a plateau...not good. I was down to 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of shorts and a pair of capris...not bad if the weather stayed warm, but I live in Northern Michigan...it's getting cold. So against my better judgement I went to walmart and picked out 2 pair of 2 different size jeans..Love it when you do that and the smaller of the two fit!! NSV 1 for the day!! So I bought 2 pair. Got home and went to put them on this a.m. the smaller of the two...too big!! They had felt good in the dressing room, but not at home..VERY HAPPY!! So after putting them back in the bag and promising to return them to the store I thought....what the heck...So I dug out the 6 pair I bought in August......THEY FIT!! Sure a little snug, but workable. HAHA SCALE...Good Luck to all!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!