Need suggestions for breakfast

Options
Can you give me some suggestions of what you are eating for breakfast? I'm getting tired of eggs ..............

Replies

• khadlock
    Options
    I personally like the chocolate protien shakes for my breakfast.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with cereal. Either mixed in or on the side.

Oatmeal with peanut butter
  • db411
    db411 Posts: 16
    Options
    Try cereal w/ 1% fat or better yet Soy Milk, two pancakes topped w/ fresh berries and/ strawberries, prep the night before with fruit and yogurt and make a large fresh smoothie. How's that? Help?
  • Boo_08
    Boo_08 Posts: 102
    Options
    Oatmeal with unsweetened almond milk and a lil bit of honey.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Nothing tbh. Remember there is no actual biological benefit of eating breakfast. If you like it, great, go for it! If you find it helps you snack less later, again, great! Munch on!

But don't force yourself to eat it because you think it someone benefits your metabolism, because it doesn't :)
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    whole wheat waffles with fruit and peanut butter
    Cheerios cereal (they have all kinds fo new flavors like yogurt burst, fruity cheerios, and cinammn burst that taset amazing!)
    whole wheat muffins with PB & J
    Greek yogurt with granola

Enjoy! I'm getting hungry now!!
  • ange0628
    ange0628 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    whole wheat waffles with fruit and peanut butter
    Cheerios cereal (they have all kinds fo new flavors like yogurt burst, fruity cheerios, and cinammn burst that taset amazing!)
    whole wheat muffins with PB & J
    Greek yogurt with granola

Enjoy! I'm getting hungry now!!

were are you living were they have all those flavoured cheerios?? YUMMY!!
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Nothing tbh. Remember there is no actual biological benefit of eating breakfast. If you like it, great, go for it! If you find it helps you snack less later, again, great! Munch on!

But don't force yourself to eat it because you think it someone benefits your metabolism, because it doesn't :)

BREAKING your FAST (aka Breakfast) helps you lose weight! It helps your metabolism to get going after you've been fasting all night and it helps you not eat so much during the day.
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options

BREAKING your FAST (aka Breakfast) helps you lose weight! It helps your metabolism to get going after you've been fasting all night and it helps you not eat so much during the day.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I usually do eggs but when I want a change I'll have oatmeal with peanut butter and a banana or I mix cottage cheese, cinnamon, and a packet of Truvia and then stir in a diced apple. Both are very filling and a nice change from eggs.
  • kadeeprice
    Options
    Fruit smoothies! 1/2 a frozen banana, 1/2 serving of frozen strawberries, 1c of milk (I like vanilla soy milk) and a 1/2-1 scoop of your choice of protein powder ( I use 1/2 scoop vanilla muscle milk powder). You can change up the fruits and add more or less of what you like. They are super quick so I tend to drink them on my way to work. They end up being bigger than you think and are pretty filling.