Admitting you're wrong is lame.

Options
2»

Replies

• starscapenatasha
    Options
    Also, I'd like to point out that since I started eating back at least 1/2 of my exercise calories every day, I've stopped having headaches that last for hours and don't respond to medication, major muscle cramps from normal movement, and random exhaustion in the middle of the day. Go figure. It actually makes me feel kinda bad because the point of this is to learn how to BE GOOD TO MY BODY, AND I WAS F**CKING STARVING IT TO DEATH. Geeeeezzz.
  • starscapenatasha
    Options
    Unfortunately, some Tashas eat even less after plateauing, and keep doing it for many many months. Some Tashas allow themselves a little cheat day once in a while, but then they ALWAYS gain, bc they've taught their bodies to STORE everything.

Instead of realizing they're wrong, some Tashas just stay fat while starving.

Pretty sad:

700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing">http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing

DON'T BE A FAT, STARVING TASHA!

Hahaha! Right??? Like I said separately, I was getting sick doing it the way I was. I had actually stumbled across your page a couple weeks prior to this and saw your story and was like "Yeah, whatever. . ." LOL. It doesn't help that I just hit a healthy BMI (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!) and so the deficit I was running was seriously SICK.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    ugh.
    it has nothing to do with eating or not eating anything...its about changing things up..when will people learn. ps your body doesnt 'store' anything unless you eat at a calorie surplus.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    ugh.
    it has nothing to do with eating or not eating anything...its about changing things up..when will people learn. ps your body doesnt 'store' anything unless you eat at a calorie surplus.

Let us know.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    *applauds the OP*
    ugh.

And it doesn't take long to get to a surplus when you under eat chronically, as you burn off muscle and slow your metabolism down, eventually to the point where that small amount of food you are eating IS a caloric surplus.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, some Tashas eat even less after plateauing, and keep doing it for many many months. Some Tashas allow themselves a little cheat day once in a while, but then they ALWAYS gain, bc they've taught their bodies to STORE everything.

Instead of realizing they're wrong, some Tashas just stay fat while starving.

Pretty sad:

700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing">http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing

DON'T BE A FAT, STARVING TASHA!

Hahaha! Right??? Like I said separately, I was getting sick doing it the way I was. I had actually stumbled across your page a couple weeks prior to this and saw your story and was like "Yeah, whatever. . ." LOL. It doesn't help that I just hit a healthy BMI (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!) and so the deficit I was running was seriously SICK.

Well now that you have it figured out, isn't it fantastic?!?! Congrats! enjoy yourself, cuz you're set for life now! woot!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Love it! I only eat maybe half of mine back...maybe I should go ahead and eat them all. Thanks for sharing your experience!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Tasha, you win the MFP prize for the night, and a piece of Humble Pie to boot. Love your post.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    ugh.

She didn't say she was storing. She said she wasn't loosing AND that she felt like ****. The last part is reason enough to eat more.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Tasha is my hero. Love this! <3
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    When I grow up..:flowerforyou:

This is something I need to learn to figure out for myself but it's hard :cry:

and..
    *Why do people have to **** in peoples trumpets, honestly* :frown:
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    haha thanks Tasha. That is not a fun problem to have. We are so trained to eat as little as we can get by on. That is kind of a mental get by and not a physical get by though. For our bodies knowing exactly what they want its sure confusing on the mind. Keep at it!

So true....