Body Bugg or Body Media

Options
Who has what? And what do you like or dislike about them. I'm almost to 100 pounds and my birthday is right around the corner. I's like to treat myself or put on my birthday list. Husband thinks its wrong that I want a new set of good pots and pans. LOL

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Who has what? And what do you like or dislike about them. I'm almost to 100 pounds and my birthday is right around the corner. I's like to treat myself or put on my birthday list. Husband thinks its wrong that I want a new set of good pots and pans. LOL
    I have a Bodybugg, but haven't used it in a few months. I got tired of the crappy site Apex has. Their foods menu list is extremely limited.
    But the unit itself was a great tool. Nice to see how my TDEE was during the whole day instead of guessing.
  • ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    just bought the bodymedia, Ive had trouble getting it to connect to my phone. I love it though for actual calories burned. I still use MFP for my food and just move over the total number of calories (much easier)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    just bought the bodymedia, Ive had trouble getting it to connect to my phone. I love it though for actual calories burned. I still use MFP for my food and just move over the total number of calories (much easier)

me too.

I have found mine to be accurate for gain/loss purposes.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm using the BodyMedia Fit and really love how it gives an accurate measure of calories burnt. But I prefer to log my calories and interact with the community here cos you are such a friendly bunch.

It's interesting how it can measure how much time was actually spent sleeping - I always knew that I slept badly but the BMF just proves it - 4 and a half to five and a half hours a night!