What about drinks?

Options
Don't you count your calories on your drinks for the day as well? I am a little confussed by this because they is nowhere to put down what I drink everyday besides Water.

Replies

• bikerlover29
    Options
    Don't you count your calories on your drinks for the day as well? I am a little confussed by this because they is nowhere to put down what I drink everyday besides Water.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    You put them with food. I would put mine under snacks.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    if i drink it with a meal, i include it with that meal, otherwise, i put it under snacks. like i put my morning coffee under breakfast. then if i have a glass of wine or milk or something with dinner, i put it under dinner. if it's just something i sip on not with a meal, i put it under snacks.

but yes, you definitely need to log drinks because, unfortunately, sometimes they can really add cals.

hope that made sense :flowerforyou:
  • TZUVELLA
    TZUVELLA Posts: 27
    Options
    :drinker: ha ha..
    all drinks go in just like any other food would.. Water, soda, booze.. ps vodka is alot less calories than beer.. I still drink my vod/crans.. and count them in my food diary.. I am down 14lbs.. in one month
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You can add a new category if you'd like- go to the 'food' tab up top, then look directly below that for 'settings' and it will take you to a page where you can chage which foods you want to view and you can add/change the categories.
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    What is the best adult beverages to drink while dieting? (Hey I'm human and like to party every now and then!)
  • sinclairel
    Options
    if i drink it with a meal, i include it with that meal, otherwise, i put it under snacks.
    Me, too. :bigsmile: