one of those days

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
I've been so hungry all day. I've eaten what I normally do but some days you just need more.
I even had my dinner early (4pm) knowing I am going to work out later but I still needed something.
My solution, 1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese with 1 large sliced banana. It hit the spot perfectly! It may sound gross to some people but it's actually really good. It's sweet and salty.

Thought I'd share just in case there were other bottomless pits like me outthere.

Replies

• Mireille
    Options
    I've been so hungry all day. I've eaten what I normally do but some days you just need more.
    I even had my dinner early (4pm) knowing I am going to work out later but I still needed something.
    My solution, 1/2 cup of 1% cottage cheese with 1 large sliced banana. It hit the spot perfectly! It may sound gross to some people but it's actually really good. It's sweet and salty.

Thought I'd share just in case there were other bottomless pits like me outthere.
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    :smile: I think we all have days like that too! This has been one of mine, just so you know you are NOT alone.........good luck,
    Bren:drinker:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    Oh, that was me yesterday. You'd think that I had hollow legs, don't know where are the food can fit... Thank goodness I had burned a lot of calories snow shoeing.
    Dawn:drinker:
  • Mireille
    Options
    Snow shoeing!
    I grew up in north ontario and that was something we did all the time. Even the school were equiped with them.
    You just brought back good memories. Thank you!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one... all day I've been trying to fill up on water but I'm still hungry. I really blew my calories today and since we're working on month end I didn't go to the gym today. What is wrong with me? Is it just b/c it's Monday???
    Oh well!
    Angela :ohwell:
  • madiposa
    madiposa Posts: 36
    Options
    :laugh: I have been hungry too i thought that it was that time of month!!!:cry:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    that has been me all of last week and yes it was because of aunt Flo:wink:
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    that has been me all of last week and yes it was because of aunt Flo:wink:

Sounds like we are all on the same cycle :noway:
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    I have days like that too.....Sounds like a yummy combo tho.