halfway home...

Options
meatball
meatball Posts: 46 Member
So I weighed in today and I was 251.5! That's half way to my goal of 220 from 281.5. It has only been 10 weeks. Man, I know the next 30 are going to be that much harder, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

i know when I get to 220, I will want to get down to 200, but hey, baby steps :)

Replies

• meatball
    meatball Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in today and I was 251.5! That's half way to my goal of 220 from 281.5. It has only been 10 weeks. Man, I know the next 30 are going to be that much harder, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

i know when I get to 220, I will want to get down to 200, but hey, baby steps :)
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You're in the swing of it now! I don't think it'll be as hard as you imagine. You can do this!

FWIW, my goals changed several times, too. I think the Baby Steps approach is great. Take the chunks in a size you can handle - that way you don't get discouraged and want to quit. Keep up the great work - you're doing awesome!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    yay!! Congrats! It's all downhill from here, you can totally do it!!! :)

BTW, LOVE your screen name.... LOL, meatballs... mmmmmmmmmm
  • GOmaggieGO
    Options
    Great job! Halfway feels alot better than it does at the starting line :smile: Thanks for the inspiration.
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - halfway in a relatively short time - WTG!!!!! You just have to keep doing what you are doing it obviously works and I bet you are feeling way better for it :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so great. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!