Just starting ...again

Options
Maybe this will be it. My husband and I are working out together and we changed our eating habits. My first goal is to get rid of the muffin top. And I refuse to buy bigger jeans.

Replies

• pfisher
    pfisher Posts: 28
    Options
    Maybe this will be it. My husband and I are working out together and we changed our eating habits. My first goal is to get rid of the muffin top. And I refuse to buy bigger jeans.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: I think you will find MFP very helpful......good luck!:smile:
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome, and good luck to both of you.

I can sympathize with both of you. My wife has changed her eating habits as well because i cook most of the time.

Groceries last much longer now that i am following the recommended portion sizes and not cooking what I thought a decent sized portion should be. I have to say that logging everything i eat really helped me grasp why i gained weight to begin with.

She is most amazed by how much this website has helped me change my eating habits, lose weight, and actually manage to find time to exercise at least 30 minutes each day! I think that you will find this website to be quite helpful.

welcome again!
  • pfisher
    pfisher Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks- My husband does all the cooking also. He loves the challenge of coming up with healthier meals that the kids will eat also.

I also find the food diary a big help. I have done W.W. in the past, but always gave up because of writing everything down, but this seems easier.