Needs some motivation big time!

Options
:cry: I'm a 30yr old single mother who is tired of being depressed. I hate my body and I hate looking in the mirror. I've tried to loose weight so many times but I can't stay motivated long enough. I really need to make a change. I need lots of suport as well!

Replies

• Musicgrl4life
    Options
    welcome to the site. You will get a lot of motivation from here. Looking through the forum posts really helps me, and I bet it can help you too. :)

good luck to you on your weight loss!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You will find it here. You just have to log on and work it. Add me, we can do it together. I don't want to see that MzKym30 hasn't logged on for days. LOL
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Hello. I am also a 30 yo single mother. I joined MFP 25 days ago tomorrow and I have lost 11 lbs already. If you stick to it you will do great!! Feel free to add me
  • Kirsten
    Options
    You can do it!!! Good Luck with your goals!!! :bigsmile:
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!:smile:
  • shysgirl
    Options
    Seems like you have found some motivation! Thanks for adding me, I hope we can be positive support for each other. I have struggled with my weight and depression all my life and now I have diabetes and high blood pressure. Take it from me it is better to fail and keep trying than not to try at all. If you feel down, workout! I am trying to get healthy again and it is really important for me to do this. My life depends on it! Hang in there!!:flowerforyou:
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks shysgirl...you said a mouth full then! My mom is a diabetic and she has highblood pressure too...so I know what your going through but we're going to get fit and healthy together so we can get rid of those issues or at least lower them...I mean really really really low lol!!
  • ashale4
    Options
    Need motivation big time.... Need someone to hold me accountable!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Get all the support you need from this girl! I'm sending you a request now. You can do it!