Zumba Lovers and/or Instructors?

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
Hello all. I have been on MFP for a little over a month and a half. I'm looking for some friends who are Zumba lovers or Zumba instructors! I've been teaching since I got licensed in February, and I LOVE it!

Just looking for some supportive, encouraging friends who share my love for Zumba lol!

Replies

• Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I take Zumba sometimes and my brother is an instructor. =D
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LOVE Zumba.....I take class three times a week.
  • KandiceSzeliga
    KandiceSzeliga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i just bought the zumba game for ps3, i would love to take the class!!
  • Littlered9
    Options
    I am a Zumba fan! Love the Zumba Power DVD. Do you recommend any other DVD's for Zumba? I like advanced!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. I take the classes at my gym and I have it for Wii.
  • geco22
    geco22 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba - I take 3 regular Zumba classes a week, plus a Zumba Toning class. I honestly can't get enough of it!!!
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    geco - I've never been to a Toning class, but really want to try one! Hopefully when we move next (which will be soon...) there will be somewhere that offers them :)

Littlered - I own the newest set of DVDs. I think they're called Exhilerate? But have only done one of the DVDs! I've just been so stinking busy... I am hoping that I will have more free time in the next week or two to try them out. If you never have before, you should check out a live class. They are SO much fun! Go to Zumba.com and click "find a class" on the top. Hopefully there is something near you!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I would describe myself as a participant with an interest in becoming an instructor....can you share some details on your certification?
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE ZUMBA! Feel free to add me
  • Littlered9
    Options
    geco - I've never been to a Toning class, but really want to try one! Hopefully when we move next (which will be soon...) there will be somewhere that offers them :)

Littlered - I own the newest set of DVDs. I think they're called Exhilerate? But have only done one of the DVDs! I've just been so stinking busy... I am hoping that I will have more free time in the next week or two to try them out. If you never have before, you should check out a live class. They are SO much fun! Go to Zumba.com and click "find a class" on the top. Hopefully there is something near you!

Thanks!! I definately want to try a live class. I know it would be so awesome! :happy:
  • branflake5
    Options
    just started zumba on monday and have done it everyday this week i love it!!
  • leanne2376
    Options
    Me lurve zumba !
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I do zumba 6 days a week, I miss it like crazy on my rest day! No other workout hits the spot.

I did 40 minutes zumba this morning & am about to go do 20 minutes tonight. Best addiction I've ever had!!! :bigsmile:
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I go Zumba every wednesday and I have a Zumba Abs workout that I do 3/4 times a week. I love Zumba!!!!!!!!!!!