Hello Everyone ( I need help :-( )

Options
Hi everyone,

I just joined this site a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited and I was on it! I was meeting my calorie goals and working out. But sad to say that when I got on my wii fit scale I was gaining weight and I know for a fact that it's not muscle. I feel myself slipping back to were I always go my i don't care zone. :-( I finally want to lose this weight and it's harder on me because I'm so SHORT! I'm 4'11.5'' and it sucks when you are trying to lose weight I am 173 lbs and I feel awful. I really need help. I've tried to do this alone and its not working.

Replies

• Leaker12
    Options
    that happened to me the frist couple weeks, but all of a sudden it started to come off, just keep the faith........
  • Clovely82
    Options
    Thanks I'm trying! I'm going to get back on it tomorrow! :-)
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    consistency, give it a month. Also, try doing some uphill walking, great for fat loss and something anyone can do (incline treadmill is fine)
  • paulyarwooduk
    Options
    Hi Clovey,

It is soul destroying when that happens isn't it? I can empathise with you because it has happened to me on a number of occasions and each time I looked honestly at what I was really doing and I was honest with myself. It took a lot of my mental strength and positive thinking to force myself to continue. I also then did a half hour workout once a day and walked places instead of driving. After a week I started seeing results.

Please stick with it. So long as you stick to your calorie allowance and exercise daily you will see results, I promise. Perhaps it's also worth a visit to your GP?

All the best,
    Paul
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Maybe your body is still adjusting. Keep on it and you will see the result.
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dont give up, you can do it!!!!!!!!!! And always weigh your self on the same set of scales as well. Try swimming. Also have you measured yourself? Sometimes you dont lose weight but your body will be getting smaller. Add me as a friend if you like :)