new!!

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I've just been introduced to this website, and am so far pretty excited about it. I have three boys and am married and since having my last child about three months ago am looking for some people to help keep me positive and motivated. I am also hoping to do the same for others. Since I am new to the site I'd also like it if anyone could tell me how to add a post. Thanks. This time I just went to my topics and just wondering if this is how you do it or if there is another spot to add one.

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I've just been introduced to this website, and am so far pretty excited about it. I have three boys and am married and since having my last child about three months ago am looking for some people to help keep me positive and motivated. I am also hoping to do the same for others. Since I am new to the site I'd also like it if anyone could tell me how to add a post. Thanks. This time I just went to my topics and just wondering if this is how you do it or if there is another spot to add one.
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    You've found the right spot, the right group and the best way to take control of you by you. Welcome.