Hello Everyone

Options
Hey guys, I've been a member since April but have kinda been wishy washy with tracking everything. I'm finally committed to finally loosing this weight to be healthier and finally look good. I could definitely use some buddies to help keep me on track :wink:

Replies

• trueboo
    trueboo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need buddies too :) I am loving this site.. I've used a similar site before but this is so much better, I think we're going to do well here! Best wishes!
  • DawnJanette
    DawnJanette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can both add me....the more buddies, the more motivation - Let's do this!
  • mami2jadenleo
    Options
    hey ladies..guess we all in the same boat. i need some buddies too.i just joined the other day..ive no facebook or anything so im kinda finding this hard to understand..lol..blogs,posts blaahh..so if i add ppl i think i can follow easier? ive been online via mother/baby websites but not ;like this.:happy:

so tryin to start fresh too..positive thinkin..and good luck ladies.x
  • Gonzoxx
    Gonzoxx Posts: 27
    Options
    Count on me, i also need some friends :)
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been on here for about 3 months but have really got into logging & exercising in the last month or so, I absolutely love this site and I hope you enjoy it too.
    Fell free to add me and I'll try to support you in anyway I can :flowerforyou:
  • catch1331
    Options
    Always looking for some friends , feel free to add me
  • kelly81082
    kelly81082 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new myself, just really getting started now. You are all welcome to add me too.