Hey, all

Options
Hey,

I'm Luce and I'm a 20yr old college student from MA. I'm here to help me get motivated to work out outside of my weekly jazz class. I'm a phys ed student working to become a personal trainer, so a lot of this site isn't too helpful, but I thought it would be nice to talk with people about fitness who aren't in the gym all the time, like my classmates.

I'd lost some muscle mass in my arms since the class is mostly legwork, so I didn't notice that I was gaining fat until I had an "oh crap" moment and realized I was getting a bit of a belly. After losing 20lbs over the course of a year(06-07), I don't want any of it back.

So, here I am.

Replies

• Luceid
    Luceid Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey,

I'm Luce and I'm a 20yr old college student from MA. I'm here to help me get motivated to work out outside of my weekly jazz class. I'm a phys ed student working to become a personal trainer, so a lot of this site isn't too helpful, but I thought it would be nice to talk with people about fitness who aren't in the gym all the time, like my classmates.

I'd lost some muscle mass in my arms since the class is mostly legwork, so I didn't notice that I was gaining fat until I had an "oh crap" moment and realized I was getting a bit of a belly. After losing 20lbs over the course of a year(06-07), I don't want any of it back.

So, here I am.
  • brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
    Eating healthy foods should help you stay on track. I count calories & watch sodium intake....therefore this site is a tremdous help to me. I was happy to find it last month....I've lost 7lbs. Good Luck,
    Bren:drinker: oh & 8 a day is the way!:drinker:
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!