Shirts or Skins

Options
Do you like profile pics of people in the mirror holding there cellphone with no shirt on? Im kinda indecisive on the subject, in truth I'll find any reason to take my shirt off, I've put blood, sweat, and tears, sacrificed alot to get to where im at , but i cant bring myself to post up a pic like that. oh ya feel free to send a friend request

Replies

• CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You know what, if someone has worked there a** off to create that body, I think that gives them the right to show it off however they want. When I get to my goal weight, there are gonna be bikini pics up for real!

What bugs me is when it is people who have literally joined this site to flaunt their pictures, NOT because they have achieved something, overcome their weight problems and are fit and healthy.... they just want to show all of us how HAWT they are.

Just thoughts................
  • catch1331
    Options
    Agreed.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i say post em.. my current pic is one i dont like but i had to do it. see i worked hard and you can see it on my others then i slipped gained weight back and it shows on this one, so i put it up as motivation
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Some of the guys have nice guns... Some. <_< I like eye candy.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    to show off there weight loss to other people losing weight i find it ok.

on every socal site having almost every picture shirtless in the mirror total not lol
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I did it. and I am only around halfway there to my goal, I have to update it as a matter of fact.
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If you were a girl I would have said absolutely!
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    I like skin! :devil:

OP you have a nice face you should show your body too :bigsmile:
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    If you've got it, flaunt it, Baby :wink:

:laugh:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Skin. I'm sure I burn a few extra calories looking at you all. :laugh:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I honestly do not care what people choose as their profile pics.
  • Saffa_NZ
    Saffa_NZ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like nuts
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me. Some are actually nice to look at!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Do you like profile pics of people in the mirror holding there cellphone with no shirt on? Im kinda indecisive on the subject, in truth I'll find any reason to take my shirt off, I've put blood, sweat, and tears, sacrificed alot to get to where im at , but i cant bring myself to post up a pic like that. oh ya feel free to send a friend request

Keep it clean and you'll be fine
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I personally dislike the self taken mirror cellphone pics and the car ones, where you're sitting in your car with your seat belt on. Pet peeves of mine, I suppose!

But shirtless pics of any other kind? Don't mind at all.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN!!!!! I love it when the guys do it, but come on show your face too!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Depends. I was leaning towards no but there are some that I enjoy looking at. Guess I'm picky.